Economic Development Queensland’s (EDQ) vision is to create vibrant inclusive communities. Design Guidelines have been prepared for homes within the Clearview Rise community because we understand the importance of innovation, well designed built form, quality streetscapes and energy efficient homes that have been designed for modern living.
The Design Guidelines promote a consistent, high standard of design and construction. They form a part of your land sales contract and approval must be sought in addition to, and not in lieu of other statutory requirements. EDQ encourages individuality and innovation in design and may, with individual merit, approve designs which do not comply. Interpretation of the provisions of the Design Guidelines is at the absolute discretion of EDQ.
Building and/or landscaping work must be constructed/carried out in accordance with the Design Guidelines written approval, approved plans and any special conditions. EDQ reserves the right to request evidence from the buyer/builder demonstrating compliance with these guidelines.
- Stage 3 Plan of Development (PDF, 1.7MB)
- Stage 3 Street numbers (PDF, 48KB)
- Stage 3 Civil As Constructed drawings (PDF, 3MB)
- Stage 8C Telstra as constructed drawings (PDF, 198KB)
- Stage 8C Civil as constructed drawings (PDF, 743KB)
Clearview Rise is an NBN Co. fibre estate. All newly constructed homes require the Builder to submit a New Home Construction Pre-Install Request Form to NBN Co prior to completion. This will enable residents to connect their telecommunication services (phone, internet and pay TV) quickly and easily. Information sheets and the application form are linked below.
Where a Lot is identified as a Multi-Family Dwelling (MFD) a maximum of 2 services have already been constructed by EDQ. Where a Lot is proposed to have a secondary dwelling (under the same roof line) or is a Triplex (3 homes on a single lot), the Builder must contact NBN Co to arrange an additional service, see www.nbnco.com.au/develop-or-plan-with-the-nbn/new-developments.html.
- on NBN Co. network (PDF, 10KB)
- NBN Co. Connecting Homes Information Sheet on Equipment Installation (PDF, 62KB)
- NBN Co. New Home Construction Pre-Install Request Form (PDF, 653KB)
- Technical factsheet: Footings on Expansive Soils (PDF, 546KB)
- Technical factsheet: Foundation & Footings Maintenance Guide for Homeowners (PDF, 386KB)
- Environmental Rebate Materials Reporting Spreadsheet (XLSX, 15KB)
- Roma Development Scheme* (PDF, 746KB)
*Note: In February 2013 the Urban Land Development Act 2007 (ULDA Act) was repealed and replaced with the Economic Development Act 2012 (ED Act). From then on land areas identified for priority development were referred to as PDAs not UDAs and existing UDAs were transitioned under the ED Act. Any reference to the term UDA on this website is taken to mean a transitioned UDA.